Some random things going on around here...
It's Flat Stanley time! When Blake was in 2nd grade we had SO much fun with Flat Stanley, so when Evan started talking about him I was so excited for him. He decided to send his Flat Stanley to Nana and PaPa in Springdale. Flat Stanley took a trip to Uncle Cotton's farm and to a Razorback basketball game. He even got his picture taken with Big Red:) Evan's Flat Stanley's was one of the first to make it back to their classroom (thanks Nana). He was SO very proud of his poster he made with his letter from Flat Stanley and pictures.
Today was AR party day for East Pointe. Blake and Evan both exceeded the required points to qualify by A LOT!! Those boys LOVE to read. They got to take a board game and wear a hat. Blake also got to take money and buy candy. Blake is wearing a hat he got from Uncle Cotton and Evan decided to wear his "cowboy" hat!
Today Beau and I decided to try out his new "backpack". This is a NECESSITY for BEAU!!!...and for my sanity!! So far, so good. He loved it and kept handing me the "leash". I foresee a lot of "backpack" wearing at the ball fields this summer:)
He is SO stinkin' cute!! Take a good look at his sweet baby hair, because in the next post...it will be gone:(
We are packing up tonight to head to Kansas City tomorrow for a couple of days. I'm looking forward to it, but I HATE to pack. It seems like it has taken all day to pack for one night. CRAZY!!! I also took Beau in today to have his ears checked. He has ANOTHER ear infection. I have a borrowed otoscope here...not great quality but good enough that I was sure his ear was red. So, we are trying one more round of anitibiotics and if this doesn't work, we are going to the ENT for tubes. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment