Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Walgreens Deal & Beau Bonding:)

This has got to be one of the BEST "easy" deals in a long time!!  At Walgreens this week there is an in-ad coupon for $5 off PediaCare products.  The infants drops (acetaminophen/Tylenol) are regular priced at $5.99.  So, you can get them for $0.99 with almost no effort.  But, at www.coupons.com there is a printable coupon for $2/1 which makes it EVEN BETTER!  You can print the coupon twice and buy 2 bottles and make $2.  The children's liquid (not infant drops) is also regularly $6.99.  So, if you need that it would be free also with the printable coupons. 

So, anyone who has smallish kids or is going to need a gift for a new baby anytime soon should totally do this!!  Be sure if you are buying the infants drops that you pick up the 0.5 oz. bottle and not the 1 oz. bottle.  They were all together on the shelf, so just FYI!!

The Softsoap shower gel is on sale for 2/$7 and a $5 Register Reward prints at the register, so that makes the shower gel $1 each after Register Reward.  Some good stuff this week!!!
On the home front....I had to take Beau to a walk-in clinic yesterday.  He was coughing his head off and I looked at his ears with the "neighborhood otoscope" (thanks, Sherry) and knew his ears were infected.  Bailey Clinic was closed for renovations so I had to take him to Pro-Med in Ft. Smith.  He has been pretty miserable all day today.  So, when Travis came home I REALLY needed a break!

This is the two of them playing while I was getting supper ready.  You would never guess by this picture that he felt bad:).  He had been in his pajamas ALL day!
After supper we HAD to catch up on Idol.  Beau was fussing like crazy, and wouldn't stay off the furniture, so Travis jumped in the "castle" with him (thanks Katie for our new baby jail).  Again, you would never guess he was CRANKY from this picture!!  He loves his daddy, and I'm SO glad that Travis is willing to take his turn entertaining sometimes!!!
I'm SO disappointed that Beau can't go to MDO tomorrow.  I was supposed to work at the book fair all day and I HATE letting people down.  Thank you to the sweet friends that are filling in for me tomorrow.  I owe you guys BIG TIME!!  I"m hoping Beau rounds the corner tomorrow.  I just can't take many more sick baby days!!!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

Love the picture of Travis and Beau! So cute!