I wanted to share this, in case some of you guys would be interested. I joined bzzagent.com several years ago. It is an online "survey" type company. They basically send you invites to "campaigns" and if you say yes, they send you free stuff to try. You are supposed to tell others about the product you are trying and then report back what kind of feedback you recieve. I have rarely written a "report", but I do fill out the surveys at the end of the campaign.
I have gotten some really great stuff in the past. I got my first Sonicare toothbrush free from BzzAgent. I also got a free Harmony remote (worth $200). I have gotten MANY personal care items to try (shampoo, deodorants, make-up), lots of food/candy, and cleaning products. My latest "campaign" came in the mail today. I got the stuff in the picture!!
It is all stuff I will use to clean with and stuff that I probably would have bought anyway. I also got a really great coupon book with some high value coupons!! This is just a fun way to guarantee yourself a good mail day every now and then. I'm not even sure if they are taking new "applicants" right now, but the website is bzzagent.com if you are interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment