Friday, March 18, 2011

THE haircut

I know I blogged before about Beau's official first haircut, but this was the first HAIR cut.  I can barely even type this, it makes me SO sad. I have been told "she is so beautiful" one too many times this week.  So, it was time for drastic measures:)

Here is my precious baby with his precious baby hair...one more time:(

 He did SO good.  It helped that he had been asleep in the car, and I had to wake him up to bring him inside.  I held his head while Amber cut over his ears, just to be safe:)
 And here is my BIG BOY!!!!  He looks so much like Blake when he was this age.  Every time I  look at him I have to do a double take.  I've been shocked over and over this afternoon.  It just changes his looks SO much.
NOT a baby anymore.  Wow.

No comments: