Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lately...

I feel like we have been so busy, but I'm not sure anything has been particularly "blog worthy".  We had a HUGE Pre-Growing Kids Sale at my house last weekend.  I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures, but it was HUGE.  Between me, Sherry, Sharon, Katie, Dottie, Mischelle, and Tamara we have 23 kids!!!  That is a LOT OF STUFF!!  It was SO worth it though.  We made combined over $1600 in 2 days.  That is $480 we got to keep as compared to selling it at GKS and giving them 30%. 

Today was our second to last Upward games.  The boys have really enjoyed it.  Neither of their teams have won many games, but it has still been fun.  Evan scored 9 of the 12 points his team made today:)  Pretty low scoring game, but I was proud of him!  Blake has gotten more aggressive this year.  He seems to be "getting" the game more this go round and has had a lot of fun playing with some of his best friends!

This morning we had to take 2 cars to the game, and as Travis was walking out the door he asked if I needed the stroller.  I said yes and he said he would stick it in the Suburban for me.  (I had taken it out to take all my stuff to GKS yesterday).  So, when I got to the Naz I opened the back and he had forgotten to put it in!  I looked around and saw Ryan pulling into the parking lot in their Suburban.  I flagged him down and asked if Whitney's stroller was in their car.  It was, and so Beau spent the game sitting in a PINK stroller!!!  Ha!  Real men ride in pink!!!  He might need another hair cut and I won't even mention how many people told me how cute she was this morning:)
 In other news, baby Georgia is growing like a weed!!  These pictures are almost 2 weeks old, but still so sweet.  The boys getting to meet her for the first time!!

Blake was smitten!!
 All four grandkids in a picture for the first time!!!
I have gone over to visit several times while Beau was at MDO.  She is just so sweet and tiny.  It is SO fun to sit and hold her, then know I get to hand her back to her mommy!! 

Evan has his first baseball practice tomorrow!!  I can't believe it!  It makes me look forward to spring, though.  This year is going to be TOUGH at the ball fields with Beau.  It will be interesting for sure!!!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

I know what you mean about ball fields and babies. It is definitely going to be a challenge.