Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Time Randoms.....

 A few iPhone randoms....

Beau is obsessed with taking things apart.  We are finding toys, in pieces, everywhere.  And NO, he doesn't like to put them back together.  He's even taking apart our remotes and other small appliances around the house.  Cute, but really annoying.
 Beau was all ready for school and I told he to stand in front of the tree and be cute.  This is what I got!!
 These 2 boys make me SO happy!
 It's good to have a buddy!!
 I had my hair done the other day and I'm feeling a little "dark".  I took a pic to send to Sharon:)
 We went to Cherry Berry the other night and Beau wanted to put a tattoo on Travis, so Travis let him put it on his ankle.  Five days later....the tattoo still won't come off!! HA!! (Btw, if you haven't tried the Candy Cane yogurt at Cherry Berry...it's a must!)
 Love this sweet little foot!
 Evan had a Christmas party at school and he actually wanted me to come!  I was very happy to be there and get to see him interact with his friends.  I know he is very quickly approaching the age when he won't want me there, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

Caleb and Evan.  I'm thinking trouble....
 Opening gift exchange gifts.
 Evan with his "balance bird".  Very cool!!
 This makes me want to cry just thinking about it.  These pearls belonged to Dessa.  GaGa bought them for her when he was in Japan during the war.  They were very special to both of them and my mom gave them to me.  Probably the most special gift I've ever been given.  They have so much sentimental value to me and I am thrilled to have them.  I will treasure them forever.
 Our family Christmas card this year.  LOVE it!!!
 We got Blake's ACT scores back.  He made a 23!!  I was pretty shocked when I opened the envelope.  We are very proud of him and look forward to watching him continue to excel in the future!
Merry Christmas friends!!

No comments: