Saturday, December 15, 2012

Life Group Christmas Party

Friday night I had my 5th grade girls Life Group over for a Christmas Party!  It was crazy!!  Dana and I always have a big group, and 17 girls came to the party.  Wow!!

We started out with pizza from Geno's and treats that they brought.
 Silly girls!
 I loved having them all here.  Even if it did get REALLY loud at several points.
 LOVE Dana!  I'm gonna be SO sad next year when she isn't with me in middle school anymore:(
 We had some surprise visitors!  A group of 7th graders (including Blake) had met at the Drennan's and were caroling in the neighborhood.  They sang "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer".  The girls LOVED it!!
 Next we decorated Christmas ornaments.
 This was fun, but also a little crazy!
 They turned out very cute!
 LOVE these girls.
 Concentrating...
 Then we played Dirty Santa!
 They were a little afraid to hurt someone's feelings at first, but once they started stealing, it got good!
 Sweet girls:)
Our big group!!!
 Dana and I looking a little frazzled after it was all over.  Yes, we are wearing the same thing, and NO it wasn't planned:)  The girls wanted to wear pajamas and we decided to play along.  Just happens that we have the same favorite comfy pants;)
 It was a good, good night, but I'm glad it's over until next year!!!



No comments: