Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa!!!

 Beau has been SO excited about Santa.  Every time we drive by the square we talk about Santa and his house and whether or not he is there.  He has been very adamant that he wanted to talk to Santa, but NOT sit on his lap.  He really wanted to sit "beside" Santa, but unfortunately there isn't room in Santa's chair for that:)

As soon as we walked in, he said hi to Santa and tried to give him his hat.  Santa explained that he already had a hat and Beau should keep his:)
 This was as close as Beau got.  He was very happy to be "near" Santa!
 This just melts my heart!!!  He was so proud of himself for talking to Santa!!  By the way, Christmas is 3 days away and he just told Santa he wants a blue helicopter????  WHAT?!?!?! First we have heard of it!!
 He was in a deep conversation with Santa!
 Evan was trying to be cool, but he decided to be sweet and pose for one pic for me:)  Blake wasn't with us, so he didn't have to be tortured. 
 Oh how I love my little town.  I love our little Santa House and that Santa knows our name when we walk in. 
Who would have thought when I moved here 15 years ago, that Greenwood would capture my heart and I would call it home!

No comments: