Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lately....

 Just a few iPhone pics of what has been going on lately....

Evan is learning to iron!!  Woo Hoo!!  He wants to be able to get his clothes ready on Sunday and we are all for that!  Travis and I have both given him some ironing lessons and he is doing great!!
 Last Sunday night at church they had another 2nd Street Art Show.  I love getting to go see what Beau has been doing and learning at church.  Brother Ronnie came to tell the Christmas Story.  Beau was right up on the front row listing intently.  He had all the right answers....he knew who Mary and Joseph were, he knew Mary rode a "dooounkey". But the best part was when Brother Ronnie asked who was born in that stable, Beau raised his hand and said "I got a tattoo".  Awesome!!!

 Beau is OBSESSED with taking things apart.  He found a couple of tiny screw drivers and is taking all of his toys apart.  In a way, it drives me crazy because he is truly dis-assembling his toys and we are finding screws and little parts everywhere.  But on the other hand, it keeps him occupied for HOURS and sometimes I think it's a small price to pay to keep him so happy and out of everything else for a little bit:)
 I went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party last week and we forgot to take ANY pictures!!  What were we thinking???  So, I took one of myself just to remember.  I wore my MaMaw's old snowman sweatshirt and her Santa necklace.  Made me miss her....a lot.
 We went to lunch one day to celebrate this little sweetie's 1st Birthday!!  Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
 Our MOPS craft from last week.  I LOVE them!
 My little Christmas gift for myself.  LOVE this ornament I got from mpix.
 On Saturday we went to Gracie's 1st Birthday party.  This little girl is a blessing to everyone who knows her.  SO happy to get to celebrate her birthday!!!
 On Sunday Dana and I said goodbye to Aspen.  She is moving over Christmas break.  She has been such a blessing to us and our 5th grade Life Group.  I'm praying that her transition goes well.
 I checked my mail one day this week and found this.....REALLY?????  UGH!!  My mail lady makes me want to scream some days!!!!
 And yesterday, I had a much needed hair appointment.  As much as my hair needed attention, I also LOVE getting to catch up with Rachel.  We only see each other every 6 weeks or so but I love her friendship and love getting to catch up on everything!!
 This was today......and why I may already have gray hair again already tonight!!!  This little guy has been a BIG STINKER today!!  He's asleep right now, and I'll probably pay dearly for this long nap later, but right now I'm just enjoying the silence!!
Looking forward to some busy, happy Christmas celebrating in our near future!!

No comments: