The boys had their annual Gingerbread House building day at Nonnie and Poppy's yesterday afternoon. This was the first year that Beau Beau got to help. I think he stayed interested for about 30 seconds. From the report I got, Beau ate WAY more candy than he put on his house:)
The big boys look forward to this SO much every year. It's their "thing" they do with Nonnie and they love it!! And, they are Nonnie's table decorations for the season!
The weather is absolutely crazy here!! It was 78 degrees yesterday, so when Beau got bored he stripped down, and headed for the back porch to play in the water:)
The big boys concentrating very hard!!
The finished products! So pretty. They have come a long way over the years! Next year I'm sure Beau will be more interested and we will be back to the "little boy" version of the gingerbread house again.
My boys and their Nonnie!! Poor Poppy is always on the other side of the camera, but he was there too!
My boys have no idea just how blessed they are to have such wonderful grandparents. I'm very thankful for the relationships they have with ALL of their grandparents!!! So fun to have such special times. Memories the will remember forever!!






No comments:
Post a Comment