Monday, September 22, 2014

Birthday, Bearcats, and Football...

 I managed to get away and run up to Fayetteville a couple of days before Sharon's birthday to celebrate!  It was SO good to just lay eyes on her:)  We went to Prairie Grove to shop a little and had some Mexican for lunch.  What we really wanted to do was just sit on her couch and catch up....so we did!  Time went way to fast, but I was so glad we got to celebrate for a few hours!!
 Beau and Hayden had their first sleepover at Hayden's house on Friday night.  They went to the Booneville Bearcat football game to cheer on Hayden's Uncle James.  He had an absolute blast!!
 He totally came home a Bearcat fan:))  They were so worn out by the time they got home they both slept all night.  First sleepover a success!!
 I found this amazing vintage Levis jacket at a garage sale for $1.00.  So glad to have a willing model:)  I sold it a couple of days later for $20.00:)))
 Nonnie has been busy sewing some super cute pumpkin shirts for the grandkids.  SO, SO cute!!!
 Evan is absolutely loving football!!  They had their first victory over Van Buren on Saturday night.  It's been so fun to see him truly embrace his position as quarterback.  I love to see the leader in him coming out.  He is also the kicker, so he stays pretty busy!  His coaches have also been great.  I love this pic of Coach Bryant talking to Evan at halftime.  Great year so far!!
Go 6th grade Gray Pittbulls!! I love my #60!!

No comments: