Monday, September 8, 2014

Labor Day Branson Trip!

 We decided to make a quick trip to Branson over Labor Day weekend.  We left Friday afternoon and met up with the Scogins for dinner in Fayetteville.

Beau & Whitney play so good when no one is watching:)
 But of course, when we ask them to pose, it's a no go!
 Sharon did finally get this sweet pic!  I love these two!!
 We cruised into Branson and went straight to Andy's for ice cream;))
 We shopped all day on Saturday and then went to see The Presley's on Saturday night.  It was SO good!  I can't believe I've been to Branson a million times and never seen it before.
We all loved it!

Especially the boys!!
The next morning we got up and headed to Silver Dollar City.  It was a great day for it!!
 We went straight for Powder Keg and convinced Nonnie to ride with us.  It's my favorite ride!!
 Of course we had to ride the swings:)
 Big boys too!!
 And no trip to SDC is complete with the Flooded Mine:)
 That evening we headed down to Branson Landing for dinner.  Beau and I rode the "train" while we waited for our table.
 We met Nana and Papa (who were in Branson with Patty & Dennis) and at at Joe's Crab Shack.  It was delicious!  Blake was teaching Beau how to do a word search!
 Poppy had crab legs!
 After dinner we went to the Track to ride go-carts.  Evan really wanted to ride the sky coaster, so I told him I would ride with him!
 We paid and got in line and then Evan started getting nervous!  We were having a pep talk at this point!
 Getting ready to go!!
 At the very top!  I had to pull the cord that sent us flying!  I have to say it was probably the biggest rush of my life.  We totally loved it!!!
 And back to the ground!
 Both of us with our stickers that proved we did it!!
We had a great weekend trip!  Good way to end the summer!!

No comments: