It's Growing Kids time again! Sherry and I went to shop at the worker preview sale with all the other crazies in Ft. Smith! I got some pretty great stuff. Both for the boys and for eBay:)
Evan's football team went to see "When the Game Stands Tall" at the movies. He said it was great!
This is the reason I don't always sleep well. Occasionally he will sneak in during the night. By morning our bed looks like this:)
Blake got invited to join the National Junior Honor Society. We are SO proud!!
Just a few random pics of football practice. He looks SO big!
Travis helping Evan get his jersey on over his pads. Only his daddy can do it right!
Game time ready!! First real game of the season!! And Evan's first game to play quarterback!!
The team ready for the coin toss. Evan was a captain for the first game.
Another typical morning. Beau and all his friends come over to "snuggle up".
Beau has become quite the musician. He loves to play "songs" on the recorder and the harmonica. He has also decided to start picking out his clothes himself. He was SO proud of this outfit. The 3rd time around I'm just going with it. There are bigger battles than clothes!
Beau and I went to vote early for the school millage. We need it to pass for lots of reasons. Of course we support our schools and want them to be able to expand, + the project will be done my MAHG. So, we have LOTS of reasons to vote YES!!
East Hills had "Donuts with Dads" on Friday morning. Funny, Evan just couldn't fit in time to eat breakfast with me at school, but on dad day, he could manage:)) I'm glad he loves his daddy!! And I am so proud that he is willing to work as an ambassador at school.
I had a MAJOR scare one day. It had been raining, and I opened the door to go out in the garage, and saw this HUGE creature scittering across the garage. It had a hard shell, like a little lobster. I totally freaked and ran back inside. I got myself together and decided I had to go out and kill it. So, I opened the garage door again and it was no where to be found!! I very carefully looked all over and couldn't find it. I called Travis and described it to him and he thought it sounded like a huge scorpion. I was TOTALLY freaked out!!
When Evan got home from school I told him about it and he said he would go out and help me try to find it. He came out of his room in his boots and carrying his machete!! HA! So, we went out and looked all over the garage. NO sign of "scorpio-lobster". When Travis came home he looked too. We were all pretty freaked out.
The next day we came home and opened the garage and Travis thought he saw something. Turns out we ran over "it" on our way out of the garage. And "it"" turned out to be a crawdad. I've never been SO relieved!! Good bye "scorpio-lobster"!!!
We all went to the home Greenwood game Friday night. There was a big tailgate party before hand to promote the millage vote. Evan had to work as an ambassador, so we wall went. It was misting and very wet. But by the time the game started, it had quit raining. It ended up being pretty great football weather!!
Beau LOVES the bands!! As long as there is a band playing, he is happy!
After the game, we were taking Annah home, so we decided to stop at Geno's for ice cream!
Good times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment