Friday, September 26, 2014

MOPS

 Sharon came down Wednesday to be the guest speaker at MOPS.  I have retired from MOPS but was glad to go back to visit and hear Sharon speak.
 She talked about her journey with anxiety and how it has affected her life and how God has helped and and matured her through it.  I've heard her say it all before, but it was still very encouraging!!  And, all my peeps were there!!  It was great to be together.  And of course, we went to LaFiesta afterwards for lunch.  Great times with my best friends!  I couldn't do life with them!!
 After lunch Sharon and Whitney came over to play for a few minutes before they had to  head back home.  These 2...I don't even know what to say.  They just love each other and play so well together.  They disappeared into Beau's room and came out like this!!  So cute!
This was a happy, happy day!!

No comments: