I was SO excited to get to go to a Lysa Terkeurst conference with my girls!! We went up to Fayetteville on a Sunday afternoon. We met Sharon and had lunch at Chuy's then to Cross Church for the conference. It was SO good!!
And it was GREAT to be together with "my people". I love these girls SO much!!
Memory is one of Beau's all time favorte games. He is really good! He usually beats me!!
Evan and Jonathan begged to let us let them ride the shuttle to the high school, then walk to Pizza Barn after school on Wednesdays. We finally caved and let them try it. I coincidentally ended up being at the high school after school, so I decided to do a little spying. There they are walking down Main Street. It's hard for me to believe they are old enough to do this. After they eat at Pizza Barn they go over to the church and play football in the grassy area until the ROC opens for dinner. They are loving it!!
My Evan ready for his football game!!!
I snapped this pic of Blake and Mr. Nixon when I drove up to pick him up from Kuk Sool Won. He has learned so much from him. I'm thankful for his influence in his life.
East Hills had a "Muffins with Moms" breakfast one Friday morning. Evan had to work as an Ambassador, so we couldn't really eat breakfast together. So, he asked me to make muffins at home before he left. We had our own "Muffins with Moms" before he left for school:)))
Every now and then I take the time to curl my hair! I really like it curly. I should make time to do it more often:))
And that is what is going on around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment