Mom has been super busy sewing lately. She made us both these adorable throw blankets. I absolutely love mine!!
Sherry and I went to lunch together at LaFiesta.....wearing matching shirts:) It's bound to happen at some point when you do all your shopping together!!
Hayden came over to play the other morning. They play together so well, until they don't:) Their play dates always consist of a little fighting and apologizing, but they love each other through it all!
Friday night we loaded up and went to Van Buren to watch the Bulldogs play! Jonathan went with us. I love to see my car loaded up with kiddos!
I was so glad the Drennan's were there also! It's so much more fun to watch a football game with a friend!!
Evan's Pittbull game was great! Evan scored his first official touchdown!! Another victory for the 6th Grade Gray team!! I love those photobombers, too!!
The two sweetest lunch dates ever....
On Sunday afternoon, Blake and Annah went on a date to the movies. I was just the chauffeur. We went to Braums to get ice cream afterwards. They just had to deal with me sitting with them at Braums:)
And while I was chauffeuring the love birds around, Travis was at home doing LOTS of laundry!
One of the MANY reasons I love him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment