Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall & more...

 Evan is our work horse.  He noticed that Marvin had grass out in front of his house from mowing, so he went out and cleaned it up for him:)
 The many "looks" of Beau.  Dressing himself to playing in the mud at football!
 We got this sweet note in the mail from Blake's science teacher, Mr. Roconi.  He just wanted to let us know what a great student Blake was and that he has a 102% in science!!  Blake does LOVE science.  I'm so proud of him!!
 Travis sent me a Snapchat one day.  Love seeing him in action...and that the capital is in the background!
Blake and Annah went to Ft. Smith one afternoon with her family.  Her sister was practicing photography and took some pictures of them.  Cute:))
 
I absolutely love fall decor!  This was after I got all my fall stuff laid out all over my kitchen.  Eeeek.
 Beau decided to do a little decorating also.  He started digging through a drawer and setting things out.  Oh my!!
 A few fall touches around the house!
 Fall decor truly is my favorite!!!  Good thing since I'll get to enjoy for almost 3 months!
Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments: