Friday, November 14, 2008

18 hours and counting....

Well, my baby will only be 5 years old for 18 more hours. The reality of that is hitting me hard this morning. It's that 6 year old threshold that makes them "big kids" and I don't like it one bit.

We are celebrating big time today! I am picking Evan up from school for lunch and we are going to LaFiesta to meet Nonnie and Poppy for lunch. Then back to school with cookies to share with his class. Tonight Evan has invited Brady to go with us to Chuck E Cheese and to see Madagascar 2. Then Brady is SPENDING THE NIGHT! Wow! Evan's first sleepover. Think of me about 12:00 tonight when I will, no doubt, be begging to 5 year olds (at least for 4 more hours at that point) to go to sleep.

Then tomorrow night we are having a family party, complete with pizza and Oreo ice cream cake. I do love birthdays, but boy are they LONG! Have a great day!!!!

No comments: