I think in a previous post I have mentioned how much Evan LOVES Under Armour. Well, here he is at LaFiesta the day of his birthday with his NEW Under Armour shirt on OVER his regular shirt. Seriously, this was his favorite birthday present, by far. He also go a navy one, and we have alternated every day with one or the other. He even wears them to bed!!!
This was the night of Evan's birthday when we went to Chuck E Cheese. They had a BLAST!! The movie and sleep over were SO fun also!
This is a picture at Evan's family party. This was the FUNNIEST present ever from Kyle and Amy. It's a book called "Walter the Farting Dog" and a stuffed "Walter" that, you guessed it, farts when you squeeze him. Evan has made Walter his own little bed next to his, all tucked in with a washcloth for a blanket.
This was the greatest present ever (after the Under Armour). It's a new bike from Nonnie and Poppy. Evan had outgrown his old bike and this one is just his size. He also got a full face helmet to wear with it. He has worn the helmet ever time, so far. If you live in our neighborhood, I'm sure you've seen him. It's pretty hard to miss a 6 year old on a stunt bike wearing a full face helmet :).
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pooped from all the Christmas decorating going on in my house right now. Our neighborhood Christmas Open House is next Sunday and I'm trying really hard to get ready. I'm so out of my element when it comes to decorating. I'm thinking our house is feeling pretty cozy, and I guess that's all that matters...
.jpg)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! Your home is beautiful and I can't wait to see your Christmas decor. :)
Happy Thanksgiving! You will have to look for "Walter the Farting Dog and the Garage Sale trouble!" It is a family favorite!!!
Post a Comment