This place is totally awesome. If you've never been there, you should take the fam and go! When we first got there, Evan's class loaded up in a trailer and took a hayride. A tractor pulled us all over the place. We stopped and a bunch of horses came over to the trailer. The kids got to pet the horses and they even started eating straw out of the trailer!
This is Evan's class and Mrs. Fein on the trailer. You can see how beautiful this place is!
Next we got to shell some corn, play a sling shot game, then walk through a corn maze. I've never been through a corn maze before, but it was totally cool. It would be even funner in the dark with a flashlight!Okay, now for the BEST part of the Wild Things Farm!! The GOATS!!!! Seriously, have you ever seen anything like this before???
I was totally amazed by this sight! I know I have a tendancy to get really carried away with the animals on Evan's field trips (flashbacks of the fair!), but this was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! The goats were walking on this little narrow bridge....Seriously, who thought of that, and what crazy goat would actually try it!?
Here is Evan posing beneath the goat in the sky, just for perspective's sake!
This was really the best field trip I've ever been on. After the animals we had a picnic lunch, then the kids headed back to school. The weather was SO perfect and the place is just so beautiful and perfectly organized. There were at least 8 classes of kindergarteners there, but it seemed like we had the place to our selves most of the time! Fun times!!
I was totally amazed by this sight! I know I have a tendancy to get really carried away with the animals on Evan's field trips (flashbacks of the fair!), but this was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! The goats were walking on this little narrow bridge....Seriously, who thought of that, and what crazy goat would actually try it!?
Here is Evan posing beneath the goat in the sky, just for perspective's sake!
This was really the best field trip I've ever been on. After the animals we had a picnic lunch, then the kids headed back to school. The weather was SO perfect and the place is just so beautiful and perfectly organized. There were at least 8 classes of kindergarteners there, but it seemed like we had the place to our selves most of the time! Fun times!!

No comments:
Post a Comment