Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't Forget To VOTE!!

Okay, so I know that I do not stay caught up with news in general, especially politics. I haven't watched the news in months. I haven't even read more than the ads in the paper for forever. But, I have voted!

I have really been thinking about this election and how it will affect me and my family. I loved Bro. Ronnie's sermon Sunday morning. It reminded me that no matter who wins the election, God will still be my king and he is in control of everything! But, that said, we still live the the United States of America in a democratic society and we have the gift of getting to vote! So, get out there and vote tomorrow. You can't complain if the results aren't what you wanted if you didn't even bother to vote!!

If you aren't sure who to vote for, just be like me!!! McCain Palin 2008 !!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got out there bright and early and cast my vote!