Monday, November 10, 2008

Projects...

Here are the pictures (thanks to Travis!) of our recent projects. This first picture dates itself. Look how little Evan is! This chair belonged to Travis's Granny and Grandpa Bartlett. It sat in their living room for a VERY long time. It has lots of sentimental value for Travis, so we just had to keep it. Too bad it only took 7 years to get it recovered!
Here it is with it's new skin! Much improved I think!!!
This picture is the only one I could find of the old baby blue piano bench. Again, we've been putting this one off for a while!
And, the bench made over.....again, much improved!
In this picture you can see the old dining room chair and the old sofa table.
Travis surprised me and painted this while I was at work one Saturday. Who knew what a difference a can of spray paint could make!
And here is a picture of the new dining room chairs. There are six, so it took us a little while. Don't look too close, it was our first re-covering project!
I'm so glad to have a few things checked off the "to do" list. Just wish we had done them sooner...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love re-doing stuff. :)

Sherry Drennan said...

Wow! Grandma's chair looks incredibly modern! I love it and the painted sofa table really rocks! Good job, guys1

Philip said...

Hey, I like how that chair looks. Did you guys do it yourself or have Vern Yip help you?

Tonia Hobbs said...

Erin, such talent! Looks great!

Katie said...

Awesome did you do this yourself??