Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snaggle Tooth

It's been a big week for Evan! He started out the week by losing his last front tooth. He is SO stinkin' cute!! But, it is so sad to see those front teeth go. Those big honkin' front teeth that come in and look WAY to big for their little mouth are just scary. Of course, he is thrilled, and the tooth fairy paid well.

Then on Tuesday we got to go to Westwood for the big Student of the Month breakfast. Seriously, I was just so relieved when Evan actually got Student of the Month that we really played it up. Travis, Blake, mom, dad, and I all went to Westwood for breakfast yesterday. There is just nothing like a biscuit and sausage patty from the cafeteria with a carton of orange juice to wash it down! I am very proud of Evan, and for how much he as matured in the last little bit.

Our other good news is that Evan is getting baptized this Sunday! He is more excited about this than anything else. We really wanted to wait until it was his idea. And the last few weeks he hasn't been able to stop talking about it. So, Sunday is the big day. Travis is going to baptize him at the 9:15 service. I'm just overwhelmed sometimes at just how mature Evan can be. He is taking this very seriously, and I'm so proud of him.

Fun week for Evan!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How exciting and I will be there.. Jaden has not lost one tooth yet??

Sherry Drennan said...

Yeah, Evan! He is so big! He totally freaked me out doing bike stunts for our whole family as we walked by last week. :0)

Philip said...

Congratulations in every way!!!