Little brother, you are growing SO fast!! This month your personality has really started to show itself and I LOVE IT!! You are so sweet and such a mess all at the same time!!
You are a good, good baby. I don't know what I would do if you weren't. You go to so many practices, soccer games, and lessons and you almost never fuss. You can sit in your stroller for hours on end and be as sweet as can be!
~You are nursing 4 or 5 times a day. Now that we are approaching your 1st birthday I'm getting really sentimental about it. I hope you don't try to wean yourself in the very near future:)
~You unofficially weigh about 20 pounds. We sat you on the bathroom scales and that is what we came up with :)
~You slept through the night twice in the past week!!! Now I know you can do it, so I'm getting excited that it might become a trend!!
~You have started taking a really long (3 hour) nap in the morning. YOu have not been napping well in the afternoon. I think you are trying to move to 1 nap. We've just got to get it a little later in the day!
~You have become VERY clingy to me. If I even start heading out of the room you starting whining and crawling after me saying "mama,mama, mama". It secretly thrills me!! You come climbing to me and crawl in my lap and I melt!!
~You love to be barefoot. Now that it is cooling off I have been putting shoes and socks on you more often. You have them off in 2 seconds flat! I'm sure people wonder why I let my baby run around barefoot, but it's not for lack of trying!
~You are cruising around all over the place, but haven't made any real effort to take any steps unsupported. That's really fine with me. I know you are a genius no matter when you decide to walk:)
~You are obsessed with cell phones, specifically my iPhone. You will do just about anything to get it in your hands and then in your mouth. I love this picture below...just hanging out texting your friends:)
~You are doing so good at Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays. You are taking a nap (usually only about an hour) but it keeps you from being too fussy. I am so thankful that you have adjusted well!
~I had to use this picture below. That is the face I see anytime you don't get your way! This was right after I took my phone away from you. You are SO cute even when you are being a stinker!!!
~You still wear a size 3 diaper and your winter clothes are 12 months. You are wearing a size 3 or 4 shoe. You are gonna have the Barnhill/Bartlett big foot gene I'm afraid:)
~You are a little tornado. You leave a path of destruction everywhere you go. You pull out everything from every drawer, cabinet, and pantry you can get into. And you are SO proud of the mess you make!!!!
I count my blessings every time I look at you. You have changed our family for the better in so many ways. We love you and can't get enough of you. I thank God every single day for you. I love you my sweet baby Beau!!
1 comment:
So precious and I love his shirt! :)
Post a Comment