Monday, October 25, 2010

Beautiful Walgreens Day:)


It's been a while since I had a really good day at Walgreens that was worth talking about.  Today though, was a good one!!!  I got a ton of stuff that I really needed for very little!  Spot Shot....I LOVE it and was totally out!  Diapers, of course I need them.  Turkey and peanut butter...staples.  Chicken broth, for a new potato soup recipe I am trying.  Oats...mud cookies:)  Gum I always want!  Splenda for $0.99, just can't pass it up.  I am down to 1 bottle of shampoo.  I know, GASP, but it's true!  The only thing I bought that I really didn't need was the Contac.  But it was FREE after the Register Reward and I had a $2 coupon which meant I made $2 buying it!
So, for $18.47 I got a lot of stuff that I really needed!  I also have $1 Register Reward to use later.  Probably the best deal if you need diapers are the Huggies this week.  They are on sale for $7.99 and you get a $1 Register Reward.  There are $2.50 printable coupons at http://www.coupons.com/ which makes a pack only $4.50.  A good price for diapers!!

Lovin' my Walgreens this week!!

No comments: