Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting Ready...

This is what happens every morning in my bathroom while I get ready!  Beau has discovered the drawers and drags EVERYTHING out of them while I'm.  Then he crawls in the shower and throws all the bottles in the floor.  Next he unrolls all the toilet paper.  We've learned to keep the toilet lid down our he will stick his hands in the water, too!
I guess I should just break down and take all my "stuff" out of the bottom drawers.  But, I just don't have anywhere else to put it.  So, I just keep suffering the wrath of curious Beau every morning!  Little stinker :)

3 comments:

SheWolf said...

Tornado Landen hits everyday too girl--feeling your pain!

cwilliamsrn2b said...

Try drawer locks. I think walmart has them. We had to Tanner proof the whole house!

The Flores' said...

oh - thanks for posting the everyday stuff - it makes me laugh! one day we will miss the messes our little toddler tornadoes make! Isabelle does the exact same thing to my drawers while I am getting ready! It also happens in the kitchen . . . :o)