Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soccer!!

We started something brand new on Saturday:  SOCCER!!  Both boys decided that they wanted to try soccer this year.  We knew absolutely nothing about it until now.  Just an example of how clueless I was...I had to return 4 sets of shin guards and 1 soccer ball at Academy because I just couldn't get the right size, style...Kinda embarressing!

They both played 2 games on Saturday, but they overlapped, so I didn't get to see all of either of their games.  I watched some of Blake's first game and he looked really good.  I think we may have finally found Blake's game!  He was right in the middle of the play and was pretty aggressive (for Blake).  His team lost both games, but he really enjoyed it!!  I forgot to get my camera out until the very end of Evan's last game.

Here is Evan in action.  #10
 Here is the crew watching the game!
 Beau actually took a nap in his stroller.  Then he woke up a very happy boy!!
 Blake and  Beau playing during Ev's game.
 Beau and Poppy!
 Evan's team in action.  His team is called the Green Smashers:)  Evan LOVED playing.  His team scored a total of 6 goals in 2 games and Evan scored 4 of them!!  Great game Ev!!!
So, if you are wondering where to find us on Saturday morning for the next couple of months...check the soccer fields!!

No comments: