We drove by the Methodist Church the other day and the boys have been dying to go to the Pumpkin Patch ever since. So, Tuesdsay afternoon we headed down to pick out a pumpkin. They have a really good variety of "different" pumpkins and gourds.
We had fun taking some pics of Beau!
Beau was cracking us all up...
His little personality is coming out big time!!
Waving BYE!
Blake and Evan were behind me entertaining him!
LOVE those sweet little feet!
Beau loved his little pumpkin that his big bubbas picked out for him.
So much he decided to take a little taste:)
The boys just can't keep their hands off of Beau. I love it! He is still "their" baby and they love to take care of him. Blake is such a big help with Beau!
Evan with one of the MANY pumpkins they LOVED. We finally settled on a mediumish sized white pumpkin and 2 little ones for Beau. This Pumpkin Patch is a fund-raiser and I absolutely wanted to support them. But, I had to draw the line at the $30 pumpkin my boys REALLY wanted. We went to Wal-Mart for the big boy :)
My sweet boys! Oh how I love them!! This picture just makes me melt!!!
Happy pumpkin shopping to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment