Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"The" Project

Last week Sharon had this great idea that we could do a little, easy, crafty project.  Sherry and I were all about it, so we got the supplies together and met at my house.  We thought it would take us an hour or so.  Ha Ha!!!

It turned out to be a pretty lengthy project!!  Here we were being very optimistic at the beginning of the project:)
 We started spray painting our pots.  Turns out, those pots suck up the paint!!  Five cans of spray paint and 2 days later...the pots were finally painted!!!  Seriously.
 We did have 2 super cute helpers watching from the front door!!
 To make a long story short, I finished up the "gluing together part" of the project and the fninshed product turned out pretty darn cute!!!  I finished them up on Sunday.  We enjoyed it for almost 2 whole days and then this happened tonight...(scroll down)
 Yep, my sweet little project is sadly broken all over the floor.  Evan decided he would jump up on top of the cabinet and knocked it over!!
 Candy corns and glass EVERYWHERE!!!  Oh well, it was sweet while it lasted...
Maybe I'll just make another...or maybe not.

No comments: