Friday, October 29, 2010

Pancakes!!!

I'm a copy cat.  We so totally copied Sharon and her girls, but boy was it fun!!

I put food coloring in pancake batter and put it in squirt bottles and  let the boys loose.  They had a blast!!!
Ev with his first pumpkin creation.
 Blake got pretty creative.  He made a really cool bat and black cat.
 Beau watched and ate a TON of pancakes.  The boys kept making "special" pancakes for Beau and putting them on his tray.  I'll bet he ended up eating 4 pancakes!!!
 More creativity!!
 They wouldn't even let me help.  I finally got to make 1 for myself.  Here I am posing with my BOO pancake!
As you can see, we made a whole lot of pancakes!!
 Beau getting ready to tear into his "ghost" pancake!
We really had so much fun doing this.  I totally recommend it!  I bought the squirt bottles at Wal-Mart for $0.97 each and a new box of food coloring for $2.97.  Totally worth it for LOTS more pancake making fun!!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

That is such an awesome idea! I'll have to copy it too! :)