We had a lot of fun this Halloween. Busy, crazy time! Beau dressed up as a pirate. Cutest pirate I EVER saw!!! (Notice the props...sword and gun, supplied by Blake).
Blake wore the John Travolta (Saturday Night Fever) suit again, and Evan was Pharoh. Pretty cute crew if you ask me!!
I LOVE this picture of Beau. His legs STRAIGHT OUT!
Sweet little pirate!!
Blake would carry Beau around constantly if I would let him:)
I love this. Pharoh riding his bike! I have a picture from last year of Darth Vader riding his bike!
Our family ready to trick-or-treat!!
The boys with NaNa and PaPa:)
First we headed for to the Scogins to visit. These two were SO happy to see each other. What a sweet little angel baby!!
Going in for a kiss:)
A picture of the neighborhood crew! I love, love, love our neighborhood!! Apparently so does everyone else in Greenwood. By 7:00 you couldn't even drive into our neighborhood. Both sides of the street were lined with cars. People came from everywhere to trick-or-treat in our here!!
Here they go running to the first house. Evan is in the lead!!
Beau had a BLAST!! He got his first sucker and was in baby heaven!! He sucked/slobbered on the same sucker all the way around our neighborhood! Good stuff!!
We also made our annual trip to Sonic for a free hot dog and Coke. This is the highlight of the boy's Halloween:) We also stopped at Granny's, the fire station, and Nonnie and Poppy's house. We finished up the night trick-or-treating around N & P's neighborhood. The boys got so much candy they had to empty their sacks and start over! We had a really great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment