Have you decided on Christmas cards yet? Well, let me tell you, Shutterfly has some super cute ones this year! We had some pictures made, and I'm ready to start thinking Christmas cards!
I have made cards from Shutterfly and in the past and they have turned out so cute. It's SO easy to pick a card, upload your photos, and add a personalized message. They look VERY professional and the prices are great!
Here is the link to their photo Christmas cards:
Here is one of my favorites:
I love the 5x7 folded cards. They look just like a traditional card but with your pictures added!
Here is another link to some cute Christmas cards:
Here is a cute 4x6 card:
Another thing I love to make are photo calendars. These are perfect for grandparents! It's so fun to see a new picture each month!
Here is the link to the photo calendars:

I'm thinking lots of people on my Christmas list will be getting photo gifts this year! There are some great deals to be had this week, including up to 50% off and free shipping!! Head on over to Shutterfly and
CHECK IT OUT!!!
1 comment:
I always order my cards from Shutterfly and for the last 8 plus years the grandparents get a calendar with the kiddos on it. It's become the expected gift now!! :) They love them!
Post a Comment