Where has the time gone? How is it possible that my little baby is 1 year old today?! This year has flown by in the blink of an eye!!
Happy Birthday my baby Beau!
I've said it a million times, but having this precious baby was the BEST decision we have ever made!! I can't even imagine our lives without him!!
Just for fun, here he is 1 year ago!!
I remeber this moment like it was yesterday...I just couldn't believe he was MINE!!! So, sweet, perfect, and healthy. I can remember that sweet baby smell and it makes me tear up!!
I am a sentimental sap, so today has already been full of happy tears for me! I woke up so happy and so sad at the same time. I'm thrilled that Beau is growing and healthy, but I'm just so sad my baby is now a toddler. I'm just going to continue soaking in every moment. WE LOVE our baby BEAU!!!




2 comments:
He is precious!!
Happy Birthday Beau! I can't believe our guys are officially "toddlers". Landen is walking all over the place and I just stop and watch him wondering how time has passed so fast! I LOVE the last picture of you--your face--you can see you are just so in love with that little man. What an awesome pic!
Post a Comment