Yesterday was party day!! We celebrated Beau's 1st birthday with our family!! It was SO fun and I'm sure he loved it:)
Sweet first birthday cake...
My big boy showing off his walking skills:)
Beau and his great-grandmother...Granny!
Here is the birthday boy with WAY too many presents!!!
I thought he would LOVE getting to open gifts. Usually he is obsessed with tissue paper or bows. But, mostly he just wanted to crawl around check things out. He did get interested for just a few minutes!
He had LOTS of helpers ready to jump in and open for him:)
Can you tell that his brothers and Malory are smitten with him. They weren't going to miss at thing!
He did finally get excited about some tissue paper.
He got SO many great presents. More toys than any child really needs, lots of clothes, pajamas, and shoes. He doesn't realize just how loved and blessed he is. Thank you everyone for EVERYTHING!!
He got a new wagon from Nonnie and Poppy. Nonnie had to miss the party (she is in ElDorado with GaGa nad Dessa), so she didn't get to see him! He really LOVED it!! I love it because it has seat belts, so I can strap him in!!!!!
I see A LOT of this in our future!! Of course, Whitney is sitting down, holding on, and Beau is ready to jump out:)
Best friends!! I just can't believe they are already a year old!!!
We had a small catastrophe during the party. A fake plant sitting on the counter in the boys bathroom caught on fire. I mean...REALLY CAUGHT ON FIRE!! Flames and everything. Thankfully Travis was able to get it out fairly quickly. It really could have been bad. It scares me to even think about it. After everything was cleaned up, this was the only damage. Time for a new countertop. For those of you that were at our wedding, this incident shouldn't surprise you:)
The fun part!!! He's ready to dig in!
He was SO happy!
First taste!
He was liking it!!
Getting messy!
He got so excited at one point he threw the whole cake in the floor! He LOVED it!!
After a scrub-down we went outside to try out the wagon. Look at my happy boy. I think we will be spending a lot of time like this!
It was such a pretty day. I remember a day so much like this when Blake got his first wagon. Wow! Ten years apart!!!]
While Beau rode around in the wagon, the big kids played soccer in the yard. Thanks Aunt Amy for such a cool soccer goal!!
A pic of all the cousins together. Blake, Evan, Beau, Malory, Aidan, Parker, and Eric (for moral support)!
My sweet boys!!
It was a perfect day!! Just for memeories sake...thanks for coming NaNa, PaPa, Granny, Malory, Aunt Trisha, Aunt Jayme, Uncle Tad, Aunt Patty, Uncle Dennis, Eric, Aidan, Parker, Poppy, Aunt Amy, Ryan, Sharon, Lindsey, Courtney, and Whitney!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Beau!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment