Saturday we had Blake's and Evan's "friend" birthday party at Pizza Warehouse. Fun times! We picked everyone up and spent the afternoon eating pizza and playing games. This might be one of my favorite birthday party places yet! Super easy and lots of fun.
Here they are digging in!
Blake, Jace, and Sean playing a game. (Don't know random boys in yellow and black:)
This game was a HUGE hit with the big boys!
Jace hit the jackpot! Not once, but twice!! Seriously!
Caleb, Evan, and Avery working hard to win some tickets!
Caleb did pretty well, too!
My 11 year old birthday boy!!
Blowing out candles!!
Silly boys...
Good friends, good times!
I am so thankful for my boys. I just can't believe they are 11 and 8 years old. I'm also thankful for good friends to celebrate with. Now, just Evan's "birthday day" celebration and we will be finished celebrating the big boys for the year. Next weekend....Beau's 1st birthday party!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment