Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving at Walgreens :)

Walgreens was AWESOME this weekend.  They had an amazing sale that started Thursday.  I hated to shop on Thanksgiving, but my favorite manager had practically begged me to come shop.  He even gave me a copy of the sales flyer earlier in the week so I could "prepare". 

I got everything in the picture for just under $40.  I also got back $19.25 in Register Rewards and sent in for $6.50 in rebates.  I then went back several times during the weekend to "roll" my Register Rewards by buying more of the stuff below.  I've totally re-stocked all my cabinets and i still have $15.50 in Register Rewards :) 

Evan was SO excited also.  He had spotted a Snuggie that he really wanted.  I knew (because I had the early ad) that they were going to be buy 1 get 1 free on Thursday.  So, he held out and got 2 Snuggies:)  Some lucky person is going to be getting a camo Snuggie from Ev on Christmas morning!  Here he is modeling his new purchase:)
I know I sound like a broken record, but I LOVE Walgreens!  The people that work at the Greenwood store are all so sweet and helpful.  I LOVE the pharmacy and the pharmacists.  I usually just pull up to the drive-thru and they will let me wait right their while they fill my prescriptions.  SO much better than the horrible chaos and forever waiting at Wal-Mart. 

So glad Evan loves it too!  He is my Walgreens buddy and I love it!

No comments: