Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Evan Lee!!!


Today Evan turned 8~~And today is the official end of our 30 day birthday marathon!!  Woo Hoo!!  I am worn out!!

Look at my sweet baby boy:)  He is so handsome and so grown up.  I am so proud of the young man he is becoming!
Today we celebrated by going to Geno's for lunch.  I checked Evan out of school and we met Poppy and Travis to eat.  Evan chose Geno's because he could get pizza and ice cream!!  He's a boy after my own heart:)
 Sweet Beau goes EVERYWHERE!!  Whether he wants to or not!
 Me and my 8 year old...
 I always fix the boys whatever they want for dinner on their birthday.  Evan wanted RIBS!  Ribs are one thing I can't do.  So, we went to Whole Hog!  It was nice, and Aunt Amy was working so she got to join us for dinner.  YUM!!  Poppy and Evan shared a rack of ribs. 

We went home and had cake.  Evan chose Oreo ice cream cake. 
 He also got to open a few presents. (Remeber, we already had the "friend" party and the "family party"). He got Wipeout for the Wii from Travis and I. He got a gift card to buy some new boots at Academy from Nonnie and Poppy. He got new shoes from NaNa and PaPa. (Funny, he pulled them out of the bag and my dad said "oh look, new house shoes"). No, they aren't house shoes...they just look like them:) He was thrilled with it all!!


 
It was a fun, special day for Evan.  I love to celebrate with my kiddos.  Now, I can rest for a whole year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin! You won the two tickets to the preview show Friday night!! My email address is bonnieculp1@yahoo.com! I'm so excited for you!
By the way, I love your blog! Sweet, beautiful family!