Busy day. I had to be ready to run after I dropped Beau off at Mother's Day Out. He did this while I got ready...
Very proud of himself!
Blake's class had an AWESOME Thanksgiving feast. They wore "church" clothes and had tables clothes and really pretty table decorations. They were supposed to practice the etiquette that they have been learning:)
Wanda Lewis put on a heck of a feast! It really was amazing!
The kids had to find their placecard and sit in that spot. Blake ended up between Hadley and Holly. I don't think he minded one bit:)
Evan's class just had a Thanksgiving "snack". Kind of a bummer if you ask me. I didn't get any pictures because they just took their turkey sandwich and apple slices to the playground. It didn't seem to bother him in the least.
Tonight, we made the trade! Me and 4 other friends decided to try an experiment. We cooked this idea up at MOPS one week. We all made 5 of 2 different dishes. Tonight we got together and exchanged. I came home with 10 meals to put in my freezer. Now that it's done, I'm super excited!! It was a little overwhelming during the cooking process, but now I can not worry about dinner for quite a while!
I am SO thankful for so many things. My God, my family, and good friends top the list. I can't wait to hang out with my family and eat lots of yummy stuff over the next few days!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment