Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-UP

I have had such a fun, busy weekend!  Friday night a group of my girlfriends decided to go up to NWA for the Boutique Show.  There was a "girl's night" on Friday and we determined to go. There were several bloggers who live in NWA giving away tickets.  We all started signing up for the drawings and between Sharon and I we won 5 tickets!!  We decided it was meant to be!! 

After a lot if kid juggling (there was a Greenwood play-off game Friday night also), we managed to make it out of town.  We had a blast, bought a few things, and had an awesome dinner.

Here we are posing at Noodles:)
 Dottie, Katie, and Sherry...
 Martha, Sharon, and me!
 Saturday we had our last soccer game.  It was a great game.  Ev played awesome and scored 2 goals.  

 Beau spent the afternoon doing a lot of this!
 And this:)
Saturday night was Cotillion for Blake.  It was a dinner and dance.  He had a blast as usual.  He danced with several 5th grade girls this time.  He was so proud of himself for actually asking a couple of girls this time:)
Looking so handsome and grown-up!
Dane and Blake on the way in...
On Sunday we decided to skip church (we only do this once or twice a year, and today only because the whole church was meeting at the PAC and Beau would have to be on the main church campus).  It was a beautiful day and I convinced Travis that we should get the lights on the house.  He does NOT enjoy this project, but it went quickly.  Evan was with Nonnie and Poppy so it was Travis, Blake, Beau, and I. 

Blake was a great helper.  He is getting to the age that he can really do things well.  We had fun and now it is DONE!!!!

Beau spent most of the morning sitting in his wagon.  He watched, ate snacks, and played so well.  He never even fussed.  I'm so thankful for a happy baby!!
The finished project!!  Thanks Travis for making us so happy!!!
I was supposed to work tonight so I took a LONG nap this afternoon. Just as I was waking up, the hospital called and said that I had been cancelled.  So, I think I'll decorate the inside of my house tonight:)  I certainly won't be going to bed any time soon:)

No comments: