A very sad thing happened last Sunday morning. My CHI flat iron died. Serious panic around here. I knew what I wanted, but wasn't sure I was ready to pay for it, or that I could wait long enough to get it. My "friend" Kate, from The Small Things blog, (whom I trust for ANYTHING hair or beauty related) swears by the GHD flat iron. She says it is WAY better than a CHI, and so I wanted one bad. I started looking and the one I wanted was $228 on the GHD website. I looked and looked and researched some more and finally found the exact same one on Amazon for $118!!! Happy day!! It's the Professional version and it is a GAME CHANGER!!! I have never loved a hair appliance like I love this flat iron. It actually straightens my hair, and it stays straight, NO matter what, until I wash it again. AMAZING!!!
One of the kids favorite "after football practice" dinners (aka super fast), is tostadas. Yummy, and fast!!
I've been experimenting around with some healthier recipes and made the Betty Crocker cookie mix with avocado instead of butter. They were pretty tasty! (but a little green:) Beau loved them!
Beau and I went to get his flu mist at Dr. Whitaker's office. I ended up getting some also. Suckers for the good boy!!
Mr. Stud:)
A little lamp love. I was SO tired of this guy, so I sold him on Facebook.
I wanted to use this old lamp, but I didn't want it black. Bought a new shade at Target.
And a little paint, and now she's so cute!!
I finally committed...the dining room re-do is very near!!!
Pittbull Kickoff!! Beau was a little less than happy. It's the love/hate relationship with Bogey. He wants to see her at all times, but if she gets too close he freaks!
There comes my #60 out of the Bulldog!!
And he really did "the dance". It was SO funny!! He was pumped!!
After Kickoff! Love these 2 boys!!
And the whole team + cheerleaders. When did they get so big??
This boy needs a haircut REALLY bad!!
And there is our week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment