Time for beach pics with Nonnie & Poppy! Our traditional balcony pics!
My family!
We love our Nonnie & Poppy!!
Nonnie & Poppy with their boys!!
My sweet momma and me!! Wow, we might look a little alike!
Goofing with my big boys in the car on the way to the picture taking beach.
LOVE these boys!
Typical!!
I SO love this!!
Stinker!
My most handsome boys!
A little Kuk Sool Won, beach style;)
Sweetness!
Love this of mom and I:)
And finally, we were finished. So, we headed to Bubba's to celebrate with crab legs!!! SO, SO good! Blake is a huge fan, so he and I shared a 3lb. bucket. They were gone in NO time!!
After dinner, we headed to Souvenir City for our annual shark pics! They have a big pirate ship in the back now, and we had to stop for a pirate pic, also!
And, there we are!!
And of course, ice cream on the way back to the condo!!!
Great night, but we were glad the picture taking is over until next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment