Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Beach...Part 3

 Our mornings were pretty lazy.  Lots of this going on:)
 I got a chance to sneak down to the pool alone one morning, and it was SO nice!!

 These boys LOVED the lazy river!!
 Blake talking to the "beau-rito"!
 Dinner at Cafe Grazie was amazing!!  And these 2 guys were SO handsome!
 Me and my momma:)
 Evan went to dinner with Nana, Papa, Trisha, Alan, Malory, and Austin one night in Pensacola.  I think they had a little too much fun in the gift shop:)
 There really is nothing better than sitting on the beach with your best friend!
 Evan and I!
 Beau busy digging and digging....
 He couldn't get enough of it!
 And my biggest boy!  Love him so much!
 Travis and Evan got some football practice in....



 My sweet family!!!
 Nana with all her babies!!
 We had 2 different picture nights since there were SO many of us!  Picture night #1 with the Bartletts!
 Ready to go! 
LOTS of pics to come!!!

No comments: