The last day at the beach is always so bittersweet. But, we made it a great last day! Beau and Travis got up first and when I got up I found them like this. So sweet!
We had a good game of Hi-Ho Cherry-O on the balcony.
Travis and I ended up down on the beach with just Beau. We decided to take a walk. The beach was super crowded this year. This is the scene we tried to avoid. TOO many people!!
LoVe these 2!! Melt my heart...
LOVE!
My sweet Beau Beau!
We went to the Oyster House for dinner. One of our fave's and a great meal to end on:) While we waited we checked out the scenery!
My sweet boys!
Beau giving Nonnie some love!
THE reason the boys love the Oyster House...peanut butter chocolate chip pie!!
One more late night swim for the big kid crew. Almost every night Trisha and I would come down with them and let them swim in the dark. It was really fun! This was a pic taken right before Evan's "big accident".
About 5 minutes later...this happened:( Yikes!! And of course, it was at 11:00 the night before we were leaving. I texted a couple of nurse friends for an opinion, and then texted Travis's Aunt Patty. Dennis is an EMT and they always travel prepared;). Thankfully she had some Dermabond (skin glue) with her and I glued him right up!! There was NO way I was going to the ER!!
Standing on the balcony saying good-bye early Saturday morning:(
Such a pretty place!
I truly LOVE the beach!
Evan was SUPER sore, but his mouth already looked so much better! Blaker saying his good-byes to the beach.
One more glance at the condo...
And then, the drive....We stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and Evan bought beau this digger. He played with it for a long time in the car!!
Entertaining Beau...whatever it takes!
We stopped in Conway and had dinner at David's Burgers. We was yummy...we were ready for a good burger!
Beau had to have his picture made by the big chicken!
Almost home....Evan rode with Nonnie and Poppy, so it was just us and Travis (super driver).
We had a wonderful, relaxing week. We all look forward to our beach week all year!! SO thankful for our families, and that we can all vacation together!! Can't wait until next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment