Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to it...

 Once school and football start back, it's time to pull the crock pot out if we want to eat at night;)
 This coming weekend is our HUGE Pre-Growing Kids Sale here at my house!  It is overwhelming and stressful, but so worth it in the end.  I have been a tagging fool.  Beau, of course, has been helping.  He brought Grover from his room and said he wanted to "sign" him.  Notice the pin through the nose and about 10 garage sale stickers;)  So cute, but Grover is not for sale!
 I had decided it was time for the Little People barn to go, since Beau hasn't touched it in months.  As soon as I started thinking it, he pulled it out and started playing.  I guess we'll keep it!
 The craziness in my garage!  There are 9 girls participating this year.  We have something like 26 kids between us all!
 Tons of stuff!
 We had to take a little break Thursday to relax and get a little pampered.  Love these girls so much!! 
Toes belong to me, Sherry, and Amy:)
 And it's on!!  We had a HUGE turn out Thursday night and sold SO much stuff!!
 Friday morning, Evan heading out in his jersey! Love my #60!!
 Busy, busy, busy!
 Jonathan spent the night Friday night!  These boys are fun!
 Blake spent the night at a sleepover for Dane's birthday at his grandparents farm.
 They camped and shot guns and ate a lot!
 Good times for a teenage boy!!
 Saturday morning Evan and Jonathan had a lemonade stand at the garage sale and did pretty good.  Beau and Jonathan on Beau's "new" scooter we bought from the Drennan's:)
 Sunday we had lunch with Nonnie & Poppy at the Bulldog Diner.  These handsome boys melt my heart!
 Goodness, I love these guys!!
Glad this crazy busy week is over!!

No comments: