August 19th was the first day of school! Here are my boys all ready to go! Blake is starting 8th grade at GJHS and Evan is starting 5th grade at East Pointe Elementary.
Blake's personality coming out a little bit!
Me and my boys. Clearly, I'm not taking anyone to school:) Travis will be dropping Blake off on his way to work and Evan is walking with the neighborhood crew!
Here are the walkers..ready to go! Look at Dace, off to kindergarten!
Love this!
Last pic before they cross the bridge...then they are off on their own!!
This little guy wasn't happy at all when he woke up and his bubbas were gone:(
And on Tuesday morning, Beau started his first day of preschool in Mrs. Missy's class at Mother's Day Out!! We were both super excited!!!
As sad as I am to see summer go, I'm looking forward to routines, fall, and football!!
No comments:
Post a Comment