Monday, August 19, 2013

Last week of Summer...

 We got back from the beach, and hit it hard!  Lots to do the last week of summer!!  I sold a "few" things while we were gone!  BIG trip to the post office!
 Beau Beau's new chore.  Taking out the trash and putting a new trash bag in.  He is SO proud of himself, and so am I!

 Headed to football practice!  We jumped full force into football.  Practice for at least 2 hours every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday night.
 Football practice even in the pouring rain!  These Gray Pittbulls are serious!!
 These 2 are going to miss each other SO much next week.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Beau all day by myself:(
 I have looked at my red walls for long enough.  I just couldn't take it anymore, so one morning I woke up and decided I was painting. 
 SO much better!!  The only red left is in the dining room, and it will be disappearing very soon!!
 I actually got up, fixed my hair, and put on makeup.  I thought maybe I needed proof:)
 Sherry and I (99% Sherry) decorated the FBC table at the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon for the district.  I went up and put everything on the table.  Turned out SUPER cute!!
 Seriously, these 2 are inseparable!!  They have a very special bond.
This happened!! Oh MY!!  Blake and I went to the junior high to walk through his schedule, since we missed orientation while we were at the beach.  On the way home, I decided it was time for him to take a try at driving.  He did really well, but I'm glad we have 2 years to practice!
 Happy day!  Maybelline quit making my most favorite mascara, so I found some on eBay!  Woo Hoo!!
 The boys and I took a trip to Ft. Smith to do some last minute school shopping.  It was such a fun day.  They were all SO good.
 Chick-fil-a for lunch!
 We all enjoyed our ice cream.  Evan was a little embarrassed about the HUGE cup he ended up with:)

Orientation at East Pointe!  Evan has Mrs. Coonce and Mrs. Quillman.  We are super thrilled and he is especially excited because his best bud Jonathan is in his class.  It's gonna be a fun year!
 Me and my boys!!
 We celebrated Poppy's birthday at Olive Garden!  Yummy!!  Happy Birthday Poppy!

Evan has his first football Jamboree at Ozark.  It was a very hot, fun day!  Evan was wearing practice jersey #47.

Two tough guys after the game!
 Since we were in Ozark, we had to stop and eat at Rivertown BBQ.  It seemed that everyone else from Evan's team had the same idea!  We ate with the Mitchell's and Tatum Quinter and his mom.
 Saturday night was FBC Youth Mudfest.  Blake had a blast!!
 There was a huge truck spraying water on a huge dirt field.  They were filthy!!
 Afterwards.  Blake's shirt used to be white:)
 And, one last Geno's run for ice cream on Sunday night!
School starts in the morning!  Gonna be tough to get these staying up late, sleeping in boys, up for school!!

No comments: