Parasailing!!! My boys got a bonus surprise on Friday morning! It was Aidan's birthday and his big present was a chance to go parasailing. I casually mentioned to Nana that the boys have always wanted to do it. She was like, well, I'll just call and see if they can go at the same time today!? They had a space, so off my big boys went!!
Travis and Nana took them, and got some GREAT pics!! Here they are ready to get on the boat!
A pink boat...Ev was thrilled!!!
And, they're off!
SO cool!!
Headed down for a dip in the ocean...
Down...
Down, they go!!
And back up to fly again!
HOLD on Evan!!
I can just imagine the conversation here...
Then it was Eric & Aidan's turn!
SO fun!
This was such a fun experience! The boys had a blast!! So thankful for Nana who made it happen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment