Last Friday night we had my 5th grade girls Life Group Christmas Party at my house. It was SO much fun. Dana Moore and I are teaching this group this year and I am enjoying it so much! They are such a sweet group of girls. I think I can connect to them better than any other group I have taught because they are Blake's age. So many of them are daughters of friends of mine. I like the idea of getting to know the girls that are Blake's age, too:). They keep me updated on everything going on with Blake at school also, which is nice!
We had pizza and then played Dirty Santa. They weren't very mean at all:). Some of them were playing for the first time. They'll learn!!
We also made some super cute Christmas ornaments, but I got no pictures of that project. Beau came home towards the end and then he was the star of the show!!
Here are some of the girls posed with Beau.
A little out of order, but here they are playing Dirty Santa!
Carrie opening her gift.
Sweet girls!
The funnest part of the night...getting to change Beau's diaper!!! Ha!! They were all gathered around trying to help. It totally cracked me up. I just let them go for it. Beau was so good, he just laid there while they all "helped".
I'm so thankful for this group of girls. They are truly sweet girls who love Jesus! I am looking forward to the new year with them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment