I've been being crafty again:) Not really, I"ve just been bein a copy cat. My super crafty friend Sherry D. saw this idea on another blog and suggested that we try it. I told her I could totally copy her:) So,she, Sharon, and I went to Hobby Lobby and she told us exactly what to buy!
She walked us through the process, but we had to go to separate houses to actually "craft". (Those babies just have to nap). So, I did this one all by myself, with just a few phone calls and texted pictures back and forth to my craft leader:)
Here are my supplies all ready to go! And yes, I did it right smack in the middle of my kitchen counter, some even on top of the stove. When you don't have a "craft" room you have to improvise!
About half way through the project...looking pretty cute!
The finished product! So super cute and just what my dining room table needed!!
Thanks Sherry for holding my hand through this one! I'm ready for another:)
4 comments:
I love it and I'm pretty proud of my new title...Craft Leader! Can I be the Boss of Crafts?? =)
LOVE!!! Can I have the directions? Those are just too cute!!!
Tara,
Here is the link to the blog we "stole" the idea from:
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2010/11/santa-hat-craft.html
Erin
Thanks Girl!!!
Post a Comment