Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Cuteness...

I've been really frustrated today, because I've been trying to clean my house and Beau has been into EVERYTHING!!  I'm having my 5th grade Life Group here tonight for a Christmas party and I just want my house to all be clean at the same time for just a few hours.  Pretty much impossible with a 13 month old Beau running around:)

Thankfully, Nonnie just came to my rescue and took Beau with her for a few hours.  My house is already in better shape than it has been in a LONG time.  I was cleaning off my computer desk and found a note about a few random cute pics I wanted to remember to blog about.

These remind me of how much I absolutely adore my children and that I LOVE being a mom.  Sometimes it's just hard to get past the craziness:)

These 2 boys are more alike than I want to even admit.  Beau has had Evan tendancies since he could roll over...I'm in SO much trouble!
 They truly love each other!!
 This was during the Cotillion getting ready process.  Evan decided he wanted to learn how to tie a tie.  Nice look... Under Armor, shorts, and a tie!
 And this, is the cutest of ALL!!!  He is SO stinkin' cute when he is asleep.  I love how his knees are underneath him and his bottom is in the air:)  I could just eat him up!!!!
Good for me to remind myself just how much I love them!!! (Blake too, he just didn't make it into a funny picture today)!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful Christmas card. I loved it! Your blessed, the boys are so adorable and handsome. Wish we still lived close.